Kitesurfing Lessons Cape Town
If you want to try out kitesurfing lessons you have come to the right place!
- Best and most fun kitesurfschool in Cape Town (Blouberg, kite beach) and Langebaan
- The only IKO Pro Center around Cape Town
- 20 years of local knowledge
- Small groups (max 2 people)
- Best locations, also with flat water (Langebaan lagoon)
- English, German, Dutch, Spanish speaking IKO instructors
Kitesurfing & Kiteboarding is exploding in popularity at a rapid all over the world. Cape Town is known globally as the mecca of Kiteboarding and Kite Surfing with its combination of consistent winds and perfect spots.
High Five kitesurfschool in Cape Town is the ideal destination to conquer the world’s hottest adrenalin sport! With our IKO Certified Instructors running daily lessons depending on the conditions at Kitebeach, Bloubergstrand and Langebaan Lagoon we will have you up and riding safely in no time, people of all ages and experience levels can learn! The SE (prevailing summer wind in Cape Town) blows parallel to the beach, providing world-class conditions most days in the summer. Wind tends to blow from 10 – 30 knots regularly, and it is a dense wind great for awesome sessions.